West End University College Recommend a Friend Scheme
The Recommend a Friend at West End University College is an online scheme designed to encourage both continuing and past students to tell the world about West End and what it takes to study at the University College. With this online scheme, students can receive their rewards easier and faster when they recommend a friend to enroll at West End University College.
How to recommend a friend
- Send your friend a link to this page
- Your friend should complete the below enquiry form and include your name and your student number. The inclusion of the student number will make it easy for us to identify and reward you
- Our team will contact your friend and discuss which programme they may be eligible for and take them through the application process
- Continuing students will be eligible to receive 5% of one semester fee once your friend has successfully enrolled on to their programme and fully paid one semester fee
- Alumina of West End University College will be eligible to receive 10% of one semester fee once your friend has successfully enrolled on to their programme and fully paid one semester fee
Those recommending a friend must:
- Be currently studying on, or alumni of, a course delivered by the West End University College
Those being recommended (Prospective Student) must:
- Submit the student number and name of the current student who has recommended them
- Anybody recommending a friend shall be entitled to a payment worth ….Cedis for each Prospective Student enrolled on a programme where all clauses are satisfied.
- The payment will be in a form of cash to the same value.
A FRIEND HAS RECOMMENDED ME
Please, complete the form below, including who has recommended you, and a member from our Team will contact you.